What we want
- Policy makers to put small businesses first, to reduce the cost and administration for employers.
What are we doing
- Keeping you informed of what is coming up and what has happened – and what any changes mean for salon owners.
- Campaigning for the government to reduce regulation, to reduce cost and ‘red tape’ for small and micro-businesses in the UK and Europe.
- New penalties for employing illegal workers mean salon must be rigorous on right to work checks, says NHF.
- Former employees should be stopped from setting up within five miles of their old salon, says NHF.
How the NHF can help
- Members of the NHF get access to the NHF legal lifeline and membership team to support with all employment matters.
- Free contracts for employees and apprentices (England & Wales and Scotland & N.Ireland) are available to download or order for free (P&P charges apply).
- The NHF have a series of guides available for members to download for free or order (P&P charges apply) guides include: