What we want
- Employers to meet their obligations on pensions at the lowest cost and as simply as possible.
What are we doing
- Holding events around the UK and online to explain what employers have to do about auto-enrolment for pensions.
- We have developed a pension scheme with guaranteed acceptance for the hair and beauty industry (members and non-members).
- Sign up for NHF pension during August to save money and beat ‘capacity crunch’.
- NHF’s pension scheme achieves ‘master trust accreditation’, a sign of its value to salons.
How the NHF can help
- The NHF is holding a series of events for members and non-members on pension schemes and auto-enrolment. Anyone interested in attending should view the events calendar to see what events are near you.
- Want further information on how to set up your NHF Pensions Scheme check out the ‘how-to’ videos produced by Wren Sterling.
- The NHF also has a Pensions guide to help salon owners. The guide covers what you need to know about auto-enrolment and the NHF pension scheme. Download your FREE pension guide here.
- Find out more about the NHF pension scheme here.
- As well as the NHF pensions website and resources, you can find lots of information on auto-enrolment on the Pensions Regulator website www.pensionsregulator.gov.uk.