Becoming a member
Top reasons to join NHF
The National Hairdressers’ Federation (NHF) is well-established as the largest authoritative voice of the UK hairdressing, barbering and beauty sectors. As the only professional association exclusively representing salon owners, you can be sure that we always act in your interests as an employer or business leader.
How NHF can help you run a thriving salon business:
- Boost your profitability – unlock a wealth of resources to help you!
- Develop your business skills with NHF’s inspiring training sessions
- Avoid costly mistakes - get free legal, tax, employment and business advice
- Run a legally watertight salon with free contracts and chair renting agreements
- Get free legal backing if you are sued by an employee or ex-employee*
- Reduce the worry of a tax investigation – we cover your legal/accountancy costs*
- Save time – source a wide range of salon essentials, all in one place
- Save money – many industry suppliers offer preferential rates to NHF members
- Shape your industry – founded in 1942, NHF is the established body influencing key decision-makers to create a brighter future for salon owners
Find out why these salon owners rely on their NHF membership