Become a Trade Member
Are you a hair, beauty or barber education business? Or a supplier of salon products, equipment, services or advice?
Would you like to forge stronger links with salon and barbershop owners?
NHF Trade Members
Trade membership* is open to non-salon businesses in the hairdressing, barbering and beauty industries.
So if you’re a supplier of salon products, hair, beauty or barber equipment, offer advice or services, or are a college or training provider, NHF Trade membership is right for you.
Unlock these benefits by becoming an NHF Trade Member today:
Raise your profile in the hair, beauty & barber industry
- Raise brand awareness with a free entry in the NHF’s online directory of Trade Members.
- Enhance your NHF directory entry with a link to your website and exclusive offers for our Members.
- Use the NHF member logo on your website and on promotional materials, increasing your reputation by your membership of the UK’s largest, longest-established and authoritative hair, beauty and barber trade association.
Trade Members keep their finger on the pulse
- Receive quarterly mailings, available exclusively to NHF Members, keeping you up-to-date on legislation changes.
- Salonfocus magazine delivered to your door bi-monthly, plus our monthly e-newsletter to ensure you’re ahead with industry news, and how it affects you and your clients.
NHF Trade Member advertising discount
Benefit from a discount on adverts in salonfocus magazine - one of the most effective ways of reaching employers in the hairdressing, barbering or beauty sectors.
Sponsorship opportunities for NHF Trade Members
Trade Members enjoy first option on all sponsorship opportunities for the NHF’s prestigious national events:
- NHF Business Awards
- Britain’s Best
- Photographic Stylist of the Year
Get your trade voice heard
Take part in our Member surveys and consultations. Influence the campaigning work we do with government and other agencies on issues affecting hairdressing, barbering and beauty businesses. These range from apprenticeship standards and funding, the National Minimum and Living Wage to business rates.
NHF supporting your client base
- Receive free content for your website or client newsletters. For example, articles on topical issues such as the National Minimum Living Wage, apprenticeships and funding, employment law changes, NHF events, national and regional competitions.
- Enjoy free entries (e.g. for students) or tickets to our competitions for you to give to selected clients or offer as a prize (limited number available).
NOTE: *Trade membership will not give you access to the NHF membership database nor will it provide you with marketing tools to promote your offer. If you would like further opportunities to reach NHF members advertising and sponsorship packages are available. Please get in touch.
The NHF reserves the right not to promote products / services / offers which conflict with NHF membership services. Applications are subject to approval and applications may be refused. Colleges and training academies must be accredited by an awarding body. If you have a commercial salon you will not be eligible for Trade Member status – instead you are invited to join as a full salon member.
Become an NHF Trade Member today
Give your business a boost. Become an NHF Trade Member JOIN, call us on 01234 831965 or email us. Trade membership costs £143 from 1 January 2017 (£95 for current NHF members adding a non-salon business). We look forward to welcoming you.