Recommend a Friend
Recommend a friend and you'll get a £25 high street voucher and your friend will get £25 off their membership*
Thanks for being a member of the National Hairdressers’ Federation. We hope you feel safe in the knowledge that we are here to help support you, your business and the industry as running a salon can sometimes be quite daunting.
Nice to know, isn't it that we’re here? But what about others in the industry?
At the NHF we believe something good is something worth sharing. So why not tell a friend about the NHF and how it can help their business?
If your friend joins they'll get £25 off their membership.
You'll also get a £25 high street voucher for every friend your refer.
How to claim your £25.00 voucher (there are three easy ways)
- Fill in yours and your friends details including your membership number by clicking here.
- We will then contact your friend and tell them you have referred them
- Your friend will then need to join and pay in full for you both to receive your reward
- Just tell your friend to call 01234 831965 saying that they've been referred by you and quote your membership number and promotional code RAFWEB, both you and your friend will then benefit
- You can also download the application form and attach a referral card with the unique code give it to your friend to fill in and send it to:
FREEPOST NATE970 One Abbey Court, Fraser Road, Priory Business Park, Bedford MK44 3BR.
What happens next
Your friend will automatically receive their £25.00 discount off their membership on registration and payment. Once successful completition of membership has been received and a full payment has been successfully made you will receive your £25.00 voucher within the next 30 days of the new member joining.
*Your friends' contact details will only be used in conjunction with this 'Recommend a Friend' offer. By entering the contact details of your friends you are confirming that you have obtained their consent for this. Please note, you will be stated as the person who has made the recommendation when we make contact with ‘the friend’.