Bespoke Hairdressing Training
Bespoke Hairdressing Training in Dorset offer apprenticeship packages in hairdressing, barbering & private training, hair assessor awards and salon trainer training.
- Apprenticeship training for 16-18 & 19+ apprenticeship applicants for level 2 and level 3.
- Private hairdressing training and assessment.
- Refresher courses to update stylists wanting to return to hairdressing or to up skill.
- TAQA Assessor Awards and for those individuals wishing to venture into the world assessment in the Salon.
- In House Train the Trainer workshops.
Where large salon groups have a number of learners Bespoke hairdressing training can support the delivery of hairdressing theory in the workplace. Bespoke hairdressing training work's with Cheynes Training to offer government funded apprenticeship training.