The London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy
The London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy (LHAA) is a dynamic and innovative vocational training organisation that specialises in high quality hairdressing training.
The LHAA offers NVQs and Apprenticeships at state of the art hairdressing academies.
All LHAA programmes have been carefully designed to motivate young people who want to be hairdressers to be the best that they can be. Offering training that is designed to deliver a real work based experience and use professional teaching staff from within the industry to ensure that the curriculum meets the needs of the modern salon environment.
The LHAA offer FREE Government funded Hairdressing Apprenticeship training on the Intermediate Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 2 Diploma) and the Advanced Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3 Diploma). Also NVQ Level 2 Barbering, Adult and Private Hairdressing and Barbering courses, and Part-time Hairdressing and Barbering courses.
The benefits of learning with the LHAA
- We find the work placement for Apprentices in salons
- We work with over 300 hairdressing and barbering salons
- We are recognised as a Wella Centre for Colour Excellence and a HABIA certified school for hairdressing
- LHAA have state-of-the-art hairdressing salon training facilities and high quality learning resources
- We have small class sizes with high quality training
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, Loughton Essex and Camden London