If you’ve been on one of the NHF training days, you’ll know that you come away with loads of ideas. Sometimes you need a bit of help in making those ideas happen, or working out what’s right for your business (every business is different!), or getting buy-in from your team, or planning for the future.
So why not call in one of our qualified or experienced coaches to help you cut through the confusion and work out what’s going to work best for you and your team?
What does the coaching package include?
- Initial professional review at your salon or barbershop, a report on the findings and an action plan, half day visit.
- 3 months ongoing telephone or email support, up to an hour per month.
- Follow-up half day visit to your salon or barbershop to review progress and agree further actions.
The coach will be looking at first impressions, from little details such as how the phone is answered, through to marketing, the client journey, wages and pricing, to find out where your ‘points of pain’ are. They’ll identify key areas that need attention, with an action plan for you to work on over the next 3 months.
- Micro salons (1-3 staff including the salon owner, with turnover of less than £85,000 per year) £350 +VAT*
- Small salons (5 staff or less including the salon owner, with turnover of less than £200,000 per year) £450 +VAT*
- Large salons: (+5 staff, with turnover of over £200,000 per year) £550+VAT*
*Plus travel expenses and accommodation if needed.
Ongoing telephone or email support
During the 3-month period of coaching, your coach will also give ongoing telephone or email support, crucial for having instant advice while you’re working on your action plan. The fee includes up to an hour per month, which can be spread over a number of calls or emails.
This is for a minimum of 3-months and we invoice all 3 months up front with the first visit.
- Micro salons (1-3 staff including the salon owner, with turnover of less than £85,000 per year) £50 per month +VAT
- Small salons (5 staff or less including the salon owner, with turnover of less than £200,000 per year) £75 per month +VAT
- Large salons: (+5 staff, with turnover of over £200,000 per year) £100 per month +VAT
The next stage is for the coach to come back after 3 months to review how you got on with your action plan, any problems which have come up and helping you to think about key areas you can develop to continue growing for the future. Your coach will nag you to make sure you don’t give up – you need to do this if your business is to survive and grow!
Cost: Same fee for second visit will apply as outlined above in the initial visit.
You’ll probably want to continue with coaching support once you’ve completed your action plan and the review so your coach can monitor your progress and help you make adjustments to keep you on track for future growth. Any further support beyond the two in-house visits and 3 months of telephone support provided within the NHF coaching package can be arranged directly between you and your coach.
To book the NHF coaching package fill in the online booking form which includes information which is helpful to have before they visit so you get the most out of their visit. Tell us which coach you want to work with and we’ll arrange for them to call you back to agree a date for the first visit.
We will email a confirmation to you within 2 working days and raise an invoice for the cost of the first visit and 3 months of telephone/email support.
Micro £350 + £50 per month (3 months) Total: £500 + VAT
Small £450 + £75 per month (3 months) Total: £675 + VAT
Large £550 + £100 per month (3 months) Total: £850 + VAT
Your coach will arrange the date for their second visit with you and we will email a confirmation to you and raise an invoice for, the cost of the second visit.
Micro £350 +VAT
Small £450 +VAT
Large £550 +VAT
Please note: Visits will not take place until payment is made in full. You can also pay by card, call us on 01234 831965. Your coach will invoice you direct for travel expenses and any accommodation agreed after each visit.
Guaranteed best rates for Members, but ONLY if booked through the NHF.