Struggling to understand the latest H&S legislation? Not sure on the H&S requirements for your hair and barbering business? NBF Members get access to our H&S tools designed especially for the hair & barbering industry. Receive free advice and discounts to ensure your business complies with the latest regulations.
This section covers:
- 20% discount off Salonsure insurance
- Quote & buy for immediate cover
Discounts on health & safety packs and toolkits
- Health & safety policy documents
- Risk assessment templates
- A guide to health & safety for beauty salons
- Health & safety poster
- First aid kit
- Accident book
- First aid and fire notices
Health & safety helpline
- 24/7 commercial helpline to provide health & safety advice
Free health & safety documentation
- Supplying hair & beauty products fact sheet
- Teeth whitening fact sheet
Employment related documents
- Medical report request letter
- Return to work interview form
- Self-certification sickness form
Courses & training
- Discounted rates for business events
Check out our packed events calendar and see how they could help you and your boost your business.
Please see below typical scenarios that we help our members with daily:
Q: Do health & safety laws apply to my small business?
A: Health & safety applies to all businesses however big or small they are. We can help you with the requirements you need and have a health & safety helpline to offer you advice.
Q: A member of staff is pregnant is there anything I need to do?
A: As well as the employment law side of the business you should complete a risk assessment to minimise any risk to the employee. We can support you in what risks need to be thought about and provide you with templates.
Q: Do I need a first aider?
A: We can advise you on the requirements of first aid depending on your business. We also regularly hold first aid courses specifically for hair and beauty salons.
Safeguard your beauty team
Join the NBF today and receive immediate access to all our membership benefits. Membership is open to all UK beauty salons and costs from just £149 for Solo Members.