By the end of 2018 every salon owner must automatically enrol their workers into a qualifying workforce pension scheme and make contributions towards it.
Key pension benefits for NHF Members
- Easy registration process.
- Reduced rates for NHF Members.
- Step by step videos to help you along the way.
- Events and handy guides to keep you informed.
- Telephone pension helpline.
- Guaranteed acceptance for hair, barber & beauty salons.
- Simple and easy to use software.
- Access to professional advice through Wren Sterling.
- Low charges for employers and employees.
- Full governed default investment fund.
- Corporate governance.
Members’ pension scheme discounts
Are the new pension auto-enrolment requirements giving you a business headache? Yet another thing to handle on top of all the other day to day challenges of running your business?
The NHF, working with Wren Sterling and Salvus Master Trust, provides members with an easy-to-use pension scheme to help you implement and administer a pension scheme in your salon, and comply with legislation.
|Need advice on your tax, VAT or payroll? Call our free Commercial Lifeline for Members and our financial team will guide, advise and reassure you, saving you time and costly accountant’s fees. Learn more here.|
Join the NHF
NHF Membership is open to all barbershops and hair & beauty salons and costs from just £144 for Solo Members. Why not join the NHF today or call us on 01234 831965 or email us? We’re here to answer your questions and chat to you about how NHF membership will benefit your hair or beauty business.
Already an NHF Member? To learn more about the support the NHF offers your business just login, call one of our Membership Team on 01234 831965 or email us with your questions. We’re here to help you run a successful business.