Britain's Best 2019The national floor competition will again see stylists and barbers compete in the Britain's Best competition in partnership with Hairdressers Journal at Salon International at ExCeL London on Sunday 6 October 2019.
How to enter? NEW entry process for 2019
This year there is a TWO stage entry process for Britain's Best, please read carefully before entering:
• For each entry you must complete the entry form and upload an image of the look you will recreate on the competition floor. Maximum file size 10MB for each image.
• Entries will be judged, and finalists for each category will be announced.
• If you are a finalist you will be invited to take part in the floor competition on Sunday 6 October 2019.
• For both HJ EXTENSION SPECIALIST categories you must submit 3 images and email these to email@example.com
• You must enter the competition before the closing date Friday 30 August
2019 categories are:
1. LADIES COMMERCIAL FASHION LOOK - Open to all
2. AFRO STYLIST OF THE YEAR - Open to all
3. BARBER OF THE YEAR - Open to all
4. HJ'S EXTENSION SPECIALIST OF THE YEAR CLASSICAL LOOK (sponsored by Remi Cachet) - Open to all
5. HJ'S EXTENSION SPECIALIST OF THE YEAR CREATIVE LOOK (sponsored by Remi Cachet) - Open to all
6. MEN'S CUT AND FINISH - Open to all
7. BRIDAL HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR - Open to all
8. AVANT GARDE STYLIST OF THE YEAR - Open to all
Find out more and download the brochure here.