|Britain's Best 2017 is open for entries. Enter here.|
Britain's Best 2017
BRITAIN’S BEST is back for its 6th year. We’ve 9 categories where students, trainees and qualified stylists and barbers take to the floor to compete, create and perfect their style. Plus this year to celebrate the NHF’s 75th Anniversary we’ve a special fantasy ‘Forties to Noughties’ category.
This year's national competition is being held on Sunday 19 November at The VOX Conference Centre, Birmingham, B40 1PU.
Below are the categories which you can enter:
- MALE FASHION LOOK - CUT AND FINISH - Students & Trainees
- MALE FASHION LOOK - CUT AND FINISH - Open to all
- FEMALE FASHION LOOK - CUT AND FINISH - Students & Trainees
- FEMALE FASHION LOOK - CUT AND FINISH - Open to all
- FORTIES TO NOUGHTIES - Open to all
- BARBER - TOTAL LOOK - Students & Trainees
- BARBER - TOTAL LOOK - Open to all
- HAIR-UP - Students & Trainees
- HAIR-UP - Open to all
For more information on the categories and rules download the Britain's Best Information Pack.
To view the timetable click here.