Britain's Best 2019
Want to challenge yourself to create and perfect a style against the clock at the UK's biggest trade show? Then this competition is for you!
The national floor competition will see stylists and barbers compete in the Britain's Best competition in partnership with Hairdressers Journal at Salon International at ExCeL London on Sunday 6 October 2019.
- LADIES COMMERCIAL FASHION LOOK - Open to all
- AFRO STYLIST OF THE YEAR - Open to all
- BARBER OF THE YEAR - Open to all
- HJ'S EXTENSION SPECIALIST OF THE YEAR CLASSICAL LOOK (sponsored by Remi Cachet) - Open to all
- HJ'S EXTENSION SPECIALIST OF THE YEAR CREATIVE LOOK (sponsored by Remi Cachet) - Open to all
- MEN'S CUT AND FINISH - Open to all
- BRIDAL HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR - Open to all
- AVANT GARDE STYLIST OF THE YEAR - Open to all
HOW TO ENTER IN 2019
This year there is a TWO stage entry process for Britain's Best, please read carefully before entering:
- For each entry you must complete the entry form and upload an image of the look you will recreate on the competition floor.
- Entries will be judged, and finalists for each category will be announced.
- If you are a finalist you will be invited to take part in the floor competition on Sunday 6 October 2019.
- For both HJ EXTENSION SPECIALIST categories you must submit 3 images and email these to email@example.com
- You must enter the competition before the closing date Friday 30 August 2019.
Extensions categories sponsored by: