The NHF Photographic Stylist of the Year competition is a recognised industry competition where entrants submit a single image or collection of images which are suitable for the front cover of a magazine.
This year’s categories include:
- Male Fashion Look (students and trainees)
- Male Fashion Look (open to all)
- Male Fashion Collection (open to all)
- Female Fashion Look (students and trainees)
- Female Fashion Look (open to all)
- Female Fashion Collection (open to all)
There is no limit to the number of categories or number of entries you can put in to each category. To help we’ve created some useful hints and tips on how to put together your image or collection.
- Entries open 1 February 2017
- Entries close on 8 September at 12 noon.
Judging will take place by a panel of expert judges on 18 September and finalists will be announced 22 September. All finalists will be invited to attend the NHF’s Business Awards where we will be celebrating our 75th Anniversary – the winners will be announced at the awards.
Entering online is currently unavailable due to upgrades to our system please come back later or contact us on 01234 831965 to enter.
2017 Photographic Stylist of the year sponsor: