The NHF and Fellowship for British Hairdressing's search for the next winner of The Christofer Mann Step Up & Shine Scholarship has now begun.
The Christofer Mann Step Up & Shine Scholarship of £2,500 is awarded to one hairdresser every year, this hairdresser can be of any level experience, age or geographic location. The Scholarship winner will be mentored by industry legend Debbie G.
This year's finalists are:
- Aimee Goodwin, Jeff Goodwin Hair – Exeter
- Kim Nicole Jones, Studio 1 Hair Design – Anglesey
- Lewis Wilson, Wilson’s Hairdressing – Macclesfield
- Michael Purvis, Elaine's Colour lab - Perth
- Nicola Hamm, Escape Hair Louise – Southsea
The next stage
The next stage of the prestigious competition sees the successful finalists interviewed at their salon by an NHF representative. The final judging takes place in March with the winner of the Christofer Mann Step Up & Shine 2018 Scholarship announced at the Fellowship's President's Night on Monday 9 April 2018.
2017 winner Evie Scrowston - follow her journey
Find out more on what the Step Up & Shine Scholarship has meant to Evie and what great courses she has attended so far!