12 April 2019
Britain’s Best has officially launched for 2019! The National Hairdressers Federation and National Beauty Federation (NHF/NBF) have partnered with Hairdressers Journal and Salon International to make this year’s competition bigger and better than ever!
There are eight categories to enter – so whether you’re a stylist or barber, prefer to create that perfect bridal look or specialise in afro hair there’s something for everyone.
The sky’s the limit for Britain’s Best
NHF President, Agnes Leonard commented: “The sky’s the limit for Britain’s Best now that we have partnered with Hairdressers Journal and Salon International! We can’t wait to hold Britain’s Best there for a second year!”
The categories for 2019 are:
1. Ladies Commercial Fashion Look
2. Afro Stylist of the Year
3. Barber of the Year
4. HJ's Extension Specialist of the Year Classical Look
5. HJ's Extension Specialist of the Year Creative look
6. Men's Cut and Finish
7. Bridal Hairdresser of the Year
8. Avant Garde Stylist of the Year
How to enter?
This year the entry process will be in two stages:
- Simply upload an image of your finished look for each category – all images will be judged by a panel of experts, and finalists selected.
- Finalists will be invited to recreate their look on the competition floor at Salon International on 6 October 2019 where the winner will be selected.
What does it cost?
Each competition costs £15 to enter. All entries will receive a FREE ticket into Salon International. Finalists will receive a FREE ticket for themselves and their model.
For more information click here for all event details or download the competition brochure here.