Licence of Copyright
1. The National Hairdressers Federation (NHF) is the sole legal and equitable owner of all copyright in and to the templates provided with this licence (‘Works’, or ‘Work’ as the context may require) provided to you as a member of the NHF. The templates and this licence to use the Works are provided as part of your membership package and by accessing and making any use of any of the Works you are accepting the terms of this licence of copyright. NHF makes no representation concerning the templates or their compliance with applicable law, and you should take your own advice in this regard.
2. NHF hereby grants to you a non-exclusive licence to use the Works on the terms set out in this licence. You may make use of the Works only for the purpose of your own business (‘the Purpose’). and only whilst a member of the NHF. When using any Works for the Purpose, no alteration may be made to any of the Works other than at the points indicated therein without permission.
3. The NHF does not authorise or permit any part of any Work to be copied or otherwise reproduced, altered, disseminated or used in any other way save as provided in this licence.
4. If you shall become aware of any use of any of the Works by any third party other than in accordance with this licence, or any other infringement or form of attack on the copyright in any Work, or on the validity of such copyright, you shall forthwith notify NHF, which shall have exclusive control over and conduct of all claims and proceedings relating to any of the Works. In the event of any allegation that any Work infringes any of the rights of any other person you may make no admission other than to NHF and will provide the NHF with all assistance that it may reasonably require in the conduct of any claims or proceedings relating to any Works. NHF shall bear the costs of any proceedings and shall be entitled to retain all sums recovered in any action relating to any Works, on its own account.
5. The provisions of Section 101A of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are hereby expressly excluded.
6. Nothing in this agreement shall constitute any representation or warranty that the exercise of rights granted under this licence will not infringe the rights of any person.
7. NHF is the sole author of the Works and asserts the Licensor’s moral rights under Chapter 4 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of the Works.
8. You will indemnify NHF against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses of any kind (including without limitation all legal costs) calculated on a full indemnity basis suffered or incurred by NHF as a result of any use of any of the Works by you or with your authorisation.
9. This licence shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in connection with any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, or its subject matter, or its formation.