14 August 2019
Hair, beauty and barbering business owners from across the UK will today discover whether they have been selected as finalists for the NHF/NBF’s prestigious Business Awards. The winners of the competition will be crowned at a fabulous awards evening hosted at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, London on 17 November 2019.
The worthy winners of both the Business Awards and the NHF/NBF’s Photographic Image of the Year will be announced before a live DJ helps nominees and guests celebrate everyone’s success.
The NHF/NBF’s 2019 Business Awards categories include:
- Best Independent Hair Salon or Barbershop (small, turnover below £200,000) sponsored by Premier Software
- Best Independent Hair Salon or Barbershop (large, turnover above £200,000) sponsored by Loop HR
- NEW FOR 2019: Best Independent Beauty Salon sponsored by Shedul
- Best Innovation sponsored by Global Payments
- Best Client Experience sponsored by Shedul
- Best Apprentice sponsored by VTCT
- Best New Business sponsored by Coversure Insurance Services
- Best Community Support in association with The Hairdressers' Charity
- Best Front of House in association with Ellis Whittam
- NEW FOR 2019: Best Social Media sponsored by City & Guilds
- NEW FOR 2019: Best Salon Design sponsored by Shedul
- NEW FOR 2019: Outstanding Contribution to the Hair or Beauty Industry sponsored by Phorest Software
NHF/NBF President, Ian Egerton said: “Our expert panel of judges had a tough job selecting this year’s finalists from the hundreds of entries we received this year! We have continued to attract an extremely high calibre of entries ad they have gone from strength-to-strength.
“We can’t wait to showcase the success of some of the best hair, beauty and barbering businesses!”
For the full list of finalists and for further information on the awards take a look at Business Awards page . Tickets are priced at £95 for NHF/NBF Members and £150 for non-members and can be booked now.
Business Awards 2019 sponsors: